Sesame oil has a slightly nutty taste, making it excellent for stir- fried dishes and salad dressings. Research suggests it also has a host of health benefits. Sesame oil may help lower cholesterol and inflammation in the body and also reduce blood pressure. Mouthwash. Sesame oil’s antibacterial qualities make it an effective mouth rinse. Using oil as a mouthwash is an Ayurvedic technique known as oil pulling. Constipation relief. Anecdotal evidence indicates that diluted sesame oil may help relieve minor constipation. To use, mix one to two tablespoons of sesame oil with water, and drink twice a day. Hair and scalp nourishment. The same nutrients and properties that make sesame oil beneficial for your skin also apply to your hair. Try massaging a small amount of sesame oil into your scalp and hair, concentrating on the ends if they’re dry. Leave the oil on your hair or scalp for at least an hour, then rinse. Helps in Rheumatoid Arthritis Has strong anti-inflammatory properties - Traditional Taiwanese medicine has long employed sesame oil for its anti-inflammatory properties, using it to treat joint inflammation Lowers Blood Pressure- According to a study by an Indian researcher from Annamalai University and published in Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine, Sesame oil as edible oil lowers blood pressure, decreases lipid peroxidation, and increases antioxidant status in hypertenatients.
Contains: 1 Litre of Gingelly Oil Pouch
- Extracted through no heat process to preserve natural goodness
- 100% pure, unadulterated oil, ensured by the Fatty Acid Profiling process & Rich Aroma.
- Free from trans-fat. Good source of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA); Decreasing saturated fatty acids and
- increasing Monounsaturated fatty acids in diet helps maintaining a healthy heart and normal cholesterol levels
- No Preservatives. Suitable for use in deep frying, sauteing and salad dressings
- Great for body/hair massage and oil pulling. Helps get glowing smooth skin, strong bones and teeth. Especially useful for children.